Friday, March 30, 2012

Manage TextBox.Value in other TextBox for calculations

Hi,
I need to know if and how can I do this:
tbTotal tbNumber1 tbNumber2
? 12 5
? 3 7
If I've some rows and I want insert in expression of tbTotal the pseudo-code
tbNumber1+tbNumber2
how can I do this? I need this method because the real formula is more
complex with condition etc..
Help me please!!!!! :-)Dario,
you can do this way
ReportItems!tbNumber1.Value+ReportItems!tbNumber2.value
or
Fields!Number1.Value+Fields!Number2.Value
Kiran
"Dario Concilio [MCP]" <dco@.experta-spa.com> wrote in message
news:eP3TQqxcFHA.3940@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I need to know if and how can I do this:
>
> tbTotal tbNumber1 tbNumber2
> ? 12 5
> ? 3 7
>
> If I've some rows and I want insert in expression of tbTotal the
> pseudo-code
> tbNumber1+tbNumber2
> how can I do this? I need this method because the real formula is more
> complex with condition etc..
> Help me please!!!!! :-)
>

No comments:

Post a Comment