Wednesday, March 28, 2012

making virtual directories for sql server 2005 reporting services

I have sql server reporting services installed .

I have reinstalled the iis .

But now when i ever i reinstalled the reporting services i can't see any virtual directory in IIS.

SSRS installed successfully but no virtual directory

Now please let me help in making the virtual directories of sql server 2005 reporting services.

When I reinstall then if i try to connect with management studio I can't.

If i try to check surface area configuration i get following message

"Reporting services is not configured properly sqlsac"

See if the Service came up properly. if not there should be entried in the event log, showing what went wrong during the startup.

HTH, Jens K. Suessmeyer.

http://www.sqlserver2005.de

No comments:

Post a Comment