Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Manage Data

Hello,
I am working on an ASP.NET web site using an SQL database.
Is there a way to Insert/Delete and Update data in the database
without creating all the forms in ASP.NET?
Since I am the only person to work with the database it would be
easier for me than creating all ASP.NET forms.
Thanks,
MiguelHi
Hmm, so get in SSMS and/or Query Builder and issue DML there.
"shapper" <mdmoura@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d128e2f4-c3fc-4873-b491-1ccc1ee40928@.t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
> Hello,
> I am working on an ASP.NET web site using an SQL database.
> Is there a way to Insert/Delete and Update data in the database
> without creating all the forms in ASP.NET?
> Since I am the only person to work with the database it would be
> easier for me than creating all ASP.NET forms.
> Thanks,
> Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment